top of page


There are many ways to give to Journey House and to support the hundreds of young adults leaving the foster care system that need our advocacy. Your kindness will help us build a community where all former foster youth have access to the services they need to thrive.

Become a Life Changing Donor

Educational support for a former foster youth in college 

Cover the yearly cost of a student's textbooks

Help with the cost of moving and/or home furnishing

Support for one youth aging out of foster care

Transportation assistance (Metro 30-day pass) 

Meal donation for Real-Talk support group

Other Ways to Give

Or, ​you can donate by mail:

Journey House

1232 N. Los Robles Avenue

Pasadena CA 91104 

Journey House is a federally exempt 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization

Tax I.D. # 95-3838636

United Way of Greater Los Angeles  number is 17320

Edison International Employee Contribution number is 8096

bottom of page